Creamy No-Bake Hazelnut Banana Pudding
A lot of traditional recipes for banana pudding call for flour, sugar and fat baked in more flour sugar and fat. Here we used Greek yogurt for the base, removed any grains and used crumbled hazelnuts as the topping.
- Hazelnuts, raw, 1/8 cup or 2 oz
- Nut milk (we used macadamia milk), 1/2 cup
- Bananas, 3
- Nonfat Greek yogurt, 4 cup
- Protein powder, 4 scoops (21g of protein per scoop)
- Cinnamon, 1 tsp
Recipe makes four 8oz servings
- Add hazelnuts to blender and blend on medium for 5-10 seconds. Set aside for topping.
- Combine nut milk, bananas, yogurt, protein powder in blender
- Blend on medium for 5-10 seconds or until smooth.
- Add to a baking dish (we used 7.5inch x 9.5inch)
- Sprinkle hazelnut and cinnamon for the topping.
- Let set in fridge ~ 4 hours.