Easy Chunky Guac
Who doesn't LOVE guacamole?! Rich in healthy fats, fiber and ultra delicious, this recipe takes less than 10 minutes to prepare!
- 4 avocados
- 1 lime
- 1/4 onion
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- Chop all ingredients except lime
- Combine all chopped ingredients into a mixing bowl
- Use masher to mash to desired chunkiness
- Cut lime into quarters and squeeze over guac to add in juice. Mash again to disperse juice
- Salt to desired consistency
Makes 4 cups. For 1/2 cup: 124 calories, 8g carb, 10g fat, 1.4g protein.